Aria Khodro Simaye Sabz
First Supplier of Electronic Vehicles in Iran
Over 27 Years Experience in the Supply of the Public Electronic Vehicles
ARIA KHODRO SIMAYE SABZ Co. is a subsidiary of Aria Holding, a wholly private company and a family-owned company with over 27 years experience in the supply of the public EVs, and as the first supplier of EVs in Iran. ARIA KHODRO Co. is the leader in the freight and passenger transport by electric cars in Iran. Our Policy is to achieve the suitable development goals (Agenda 2030). In this regards, the strategic plan of the company is based on these goals, especially SDG 7, SDG 9, SDG 11, SDG 13 and SDG 15. We pursue ten goals because we believe that if we achieve these ten goals, we will achieve the goals of sustainable development. and now, we are also ready to export our public EVs to other countries, especially countries located in the West Asia (Middle East Countries). Currently, our electric battery vehicles are operating in high-traffic areas of Tehran as well as in tourism, historical sites and shrines areas of Iran, Including Tehran Grand Bazar, Shiraz Pasargadae, Qom and Mash-had. The company’s battery operated vehicles include passenger cars with different capacities, cargo cars, electric motorcycles, police cars, garbage trucks, golf cars, firefighters car, catering car and at the end, battery operated cars for patients inside the hospitals.
ARIA KHODRO SIMAYE SABZ Co. is committed to transforming Iran’s great cities into greener, healthier, and more prosperous places to live. Our streets must be safe and accessible for every body and our air must be clean and free from harmful emissions. This will improve the quality of life for all citizens, and help tackle the global threat of climate change. We envision a future where walking, cycling, and shared transport are how the majority of citizens move around our cities. This shift towards zero emission mobility will result in less congestion and less pollution, while making our roads quieter and the air we breathe cleaner.
We pledge to transition to Fossil-Fuel-Free Streets by 1) procuring, with our partners, only zero-emission buses from 2025 and 2) ensuring a major area of our city is zero emission by 2030. To meet this commitment, we will:
- Transform our cities through people-friendly planning policies.
- Increase the rates of walking, cycling and the use of public and shared transport that is accessible to all citizens.
- Reduce the number of polluting vehicles on our streets and transition away from vehicles powered by fossil fuels.
- Lead by example by procuring zero-emission vehicles for our city fleets as quickly as possible.
- Collaborate with suppliers, fleet operators and businesses to accelerate the shift to zero-emissions vehicles and reduce vehicle miles in our cities.
- Publicly report every two years on the progress the cities are making towards these goals.
- Motor: 72V/7.5KW
- Battery: 6Vx12
- Net Weight: 1420kgs
- Passenger Capacity: 14
- Speed: 30km/hr
- Max Mileage: 100km
- System: 72V/5KW
- Battery: 12pcs T105 (185Ah@5hr)
- Motor: 5kw
- Passenger Capacity: 9
- Range (loaded) based on flat road at a speed of 20km/h: ≥100km
- Max. Speed: 28km/hr
- Max. Loading Weight: 720kgs
- Net Weight: 1180kgs
- System: 72V/7.5KW AC
- Battery: 12pcs T105 (185Ah@5hr rate)
- Motor: 7.5kw
- Passenger Capacity: 2
- Range (loaded) based on flat road at a speed of 20km/h: 50km
- Max. Speed: 50km/hr
- Max. Loading Weight: 2000kgs
- Net Weight: 2009kgs
- Volume of rear garbage: 2.5 m3
- Controller: 60V Smart
- Motor: 60V 3000w
- Battery: 60V/40AH Lithium
- Charger: 60V/5A
- Brake: Disc/Disc
- System: 72V/7.5KW AC System
- Battery: 12xT105 (185Ah@5hr rate)
- Motor: 72V 7.5kw AC
- Passenger Capacity: 14
- Road at a speed of 20km/hr >105km
- Max. Speed: 40km/hr
- Max. Loading Weight: 1120kgs
- Net Weight: 1230kgs
- System: 48V/5KW AC
- Battery: 6pcs x T875 (145Ah@5hr rate)
- Motor: 5kw AC
- Passenger Capacity: 6
- Road at a speed of 30km/hr : 45km
- Max. Speed: 32km/hr
- Max. Loading Weight: 450kgs